Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sisters

Here are a few images from a wedding we went to yesterday. It was one of the most photographed weddings I have ever been to. The brides family was all into photography, as a hobby. So there were cameras everywhere you turned. Here are a few images taken by Diana Rouse. She was the sweetest woman who took some great images of my girls. I was a guest at this wedding and did not even bring my camera. Boy was that a mistake, it was one of the cutest casual weddings I have ever been to. There were tons of great opportunities to take some great images. 


This is my favorite! Autumn loves having a little sister.




A sister a forever friend.


A special thank you to Aunt Brandy for the beautiful dress she made for Leighton and to Diana Rouse for the beautiful pictures of the girls!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful breath taking pictures...I love your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, what beautiful photos! Glad to see your blog updated. I love to keep up with you. Hope to see you at the MVMOM get together tonight or the playdate next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I am trying to get better at this blogging thing:) Sorry I missed the social but I have been so busy with work. Wedding and senior season are in full swing. Hopefully I can make the playdate next week.

    ReplyDelete