Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's been 3 months!





Okay so it has been 3 crazy months since the twins were born, and I feel like it has only been a couple weeks. That is until I saw a friends twins over the weekend and I realized how much mine have grown! They are sure getting big! Hudson figured out how to roll from his stomach to his back about 3 weeks ago and Leighton just accomplished this task two days ago! Both babies are smiling like crazy and cooing all the time. They are just a joy.

Autumn just got home from YMCA Camp St. Croix, she stayed for a whole week this year. With no problems, she could not get rid of me fast enough. They swam, did crafts, did some boating and ate bad food according to Autumn. Autumn will also be starting the 3rd grade this fall, it is only a few weeks away! Where did the summer go?

Brecken is well on his way to being quite tall I swear he is growing a inch everyday. He is also very talkative and enjoys the babies even if they take mom's attention away.

Crist started a new job with Walser Group and is really enjoying it, he will also be starting school on the 24th. So I will be a "single" mom until May when he graduates from Metro State as a Police Officer!! We are so excited this chapter in his life is drawing near a end.

Well I am off to tend to babies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment