Tuesday, February 14, 2012

B turns 5 and a LEGO Party!!

My little man B turned five last week. I can not believe he is already five and I am filling out kindergarten paperwork. Time sure does fly. Brecken is my gentle soul that makes my heart melt everyday at least once. My favorite is when he for no real reason just tells me "Your the best Mom"

This year he decided to have a Lego party! So I went to work looking on pintrest to find some ideas and got to work. I made Lego man crayons, signs, bags and cakes. The kids had a great time playing Lego bingo and pin the 5 on the Lego guy.









Happy Birthday Brecken!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Looks like fun and as always, darling kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liz...looks like you put a lot of thought and work into a very fun birthday theme! I bet those kids had a great time. Love your pictures too! Happy Birthday Brecken...Auntie Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! The kids had a great time, and so did I:) Now just to figure out how to have a doll and hotwheels party for the twins!

    ReplyDelete