Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Winter

I am preparing for Christmas this week, I am exhusted and just want to take a nap. But as the holidays are getting closer I am trying to remind myself of all the wonderful people in my life. Most importantly my family. We are so blessed to have family all around us and are very excited for visiting family to arrive next week. We will miss those who are not able to be here this week, but I have a feeling they are all enjoying the family they will be with this year.
I thought I would just share a few pictures of the kids enjoying the great winter that we have had so far and decorating the tree!

Brecken all geared up to shred!

Playing in the snow!

Miss Leighton hanging out inside.

So this was one from Indiana, but I couldn't resist putting it in! I love this one.

Brecken putting on the star.

Cheezy!

He pulled the heavy hanger on himself just a few moments later.

Making a mess while mom and dad set up the tree!
I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment