Thursday, May 20, 2010

THE TWINS 1st BIRTHDAY!

This was the last big 1st Birthday Party I get to throw so I thought I better go all out! Some may call me crazy or a Martha want to be, but I embrace my love of throwing a good party! For Hudson and Leighton this is going to be hard to top! But I will sometime...

They each had their TWINS shirts with their names on them with big #1's
The Theme was MINNESOTA TWINS!
This is a few close ups of our RED WHITE AND BLUE Desert Table. This was my favorite part of the party decorations! Everyone made their own gift bags to take home. ( If they made it home, I think most of the kids just dug in and ate sugar until they left)


Cousin Jimmy came early that morning to set up a wonderful tent in our yard! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family.

Each one had their own little cake that looked like baseballs with big #1's on top.


www.misssarascakery.com Sara made some wonderful cakes!
Dad even got a cake, he graduated from College the same week the kids turned one!



Thank you to everyone who came to the babies party and for everyone who helped pull off this wonderful day! All the pictures were taken by Kathy King a great business partner and friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment