Thursday, April 29, 2010

Autumn

So my baby just turned nine, I can't believe it! It does not even seem possible that she is 9. I remember the day I had her like it was yesterday, she was 6 lbs 7oz just a peanut. Boy has she grown. Pretty soon she is going to be taller than me, not that this is a huge deal I am only 5'2 but a far cry from the day I brought her home at just 20 inches.

She is just wrapping up her 3rd grade year at school and they had their spring concert yesterday so I was able to grab one pic of her quick before she ran in the church to find her friends. She is becoming quite the little lady. You can see she is slightly annoyed that I even wanted to get one picture of her.

We also got to go on a field trip to Under Water Adventures at the MOA the other day, the kids had a blast! Autumn's favorite part was the giant sea turtles. Check out how excited she was to get up close to them. It is so rare to see her this excited about something so it was a great moment to capture!

Happy Birthday Autumn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment